Wellhead control panel
Bernat with state-of-art technologies in designing, engineering, assembling, and commissioning of Single-Well, Multi Well, RTU & PLC-based, Solar-powerd Wellhead Control Panel (WHCP) for all production fields, including onshore, offshore or artificial islands.
WHCPs are designed from conventional (pneumatic/Hydraulic) to programmable logic control (PLC) that can solve customer requirements.
All our WHCPs are deal with in terms operability, maintainability and availability.
WHCPs are classified as Shutdown Panel (SDP), Emergency Shutdown System (ESD), Hydraulic Safety Shutdown System (HSSS) which are "fail safe" shutdown system.
WHCPs are independent control systems as well as an interface between the plant control and well head safety system.
WHCPs are used for monitoring, controlling ( Remote,Local ) and safe shutdown of Sub Surface Control Safety Valve (SCSSV), Surface Safety Valve (SSV)
and other well head safety valves (choke,ESD,HIPPS) in oli & gas production fields to ensure safe operation of unattended wells/platforms.
WHCPs may have multiple applications, which include but are not limited to:
- Safe and sequential operation of well head valves (SCSSV,SSV,Wing,etc)
- Emergency and fire shutdown
- Safe operation of Riser valves
- Flow line pressure control
- Well test operation
- HIPPS/ESD/choke valve control
- Partial storking.
- API 14B /14C, Shell DEP Compliant Design
- SIL-3,EEx n,NEMA-4X,IP-66 Certified Panels
- NACE MR0175/ ISO-15156 Compliant Panels
- ASME, PED 97/23/EC Design Compliant Components
- Cleanliness level to any NAS, ISO, SAE level
- Protective coating for harsh environmental conditions
- High Pressure High Temperature (HPHT) Panels
- Arctic Service Panels
- 3D Model Design Review
- Reliability and availability study.
Bernat as professional of Well head control panel can provide the demand of client in Iraq region and other countries.